I've been tagged. I have to post 8 random things about myself and then tag 8 others.
1. I am reading "The Fortune Cookie Chronicles" by Jennifer Lee
2. I have long hair.
3. I let my husband take the kids to school almost every morning so I can sleep a few minutes longer.
4. I burned something I was cooking last night.
5. I wish Christmas was a holy-day and not a shopping season.
6. I've played amateur French horn for over 20 years.
7. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
8. I did not go to my 20th High School Reunion.
Who I am tagging (please forgive me and be a sport, I didn't start this.):
"Just Us" at http://ourlilfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
"Wrong Shoes"at http://wrongshoes.com/
"Rainbowmummy" at http://organizingthejellybeans.blogspot.com/
Judith U at http://autismville.blogspot.com/
"Quirky Mom" at http://confessionsofaquirkymom.blogspot.com/
Laura at http://ppdnos.blogspot.com/
"Frog's Mom" at http://4-frogs.blogspot.com/
The tag rules are as follows:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post thee rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
French horn eh? That's awesome! Still play??ReplyDelete
And I manage to burn something everynight. (Or at least the nights I'm unable to con the Snookms into getting take out.)
Yep, still play. And still struggle to hit the high notes.ReplyDelete
Hi China, Thanks a lot! :0)ReplyDelete
OK, I'll play - it will give me the motivation to get moving on the blog again :0)
I've played violin (not well, but not awful) for over 30 years. We should get together and jam (can you do that on line?) I planned my 20 year reunion, and I just cut off my long hair!
I'll see what else I can come up with :0)
Violin and F Horn - way cool!
My dad played French horn, and I'm a violist. :) But I don't think either of us can touch our noses with our tongues.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the tag. It was fun!
Am impressed with your husband!!ReplyDelete